Bachelor degree studies
Foreign candidates are recommended to apply for a preliminary evaluation, which gives a right to participate in the entrance examinations. For the preliminary evaluation, candidates have to submit:
- application form;
- video recording in DVD format (or link)
Deadline of the Preliminary Application is 1st of April. Results will be sent to candidates until 1st of May.
All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility during the Preliminary Application round, will be invited to the entrance examinations.
After receiving the invitation letter to participate in the entrance examinations, candidates have to submit the following documents until 15th of June:
- documents (originals) witnessing secondary education or their copies certified by a Notary Public;
- recognition of education gained in a foreign country: Certificate issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades (more information at www.skvc.lt);
- copy of passport (or ID);
- Certificate about level of English or Russian language proficiency (at least B1);
- 1 photo.
Entrance examinations are organised at the Academy between June 17 and July 8. Applicant will receive the schedule of examinations by e-mail. See more information about entry requirements.
EU citizens shall be admitted in the same order as citizens of the Republic of Lithuania, and may apply for a State funded study place.