2nd Cycle (Master Degree)
Thank you for your interest in Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre!
How to Apply
The first stage
Until 1st of April a candidate who intends to enrol in the proposed study programme must submit to the Academy’s Admission Department by mail, personally, or through an authorized person, the following:
- application form;
- 1 photo;
- video recording in DVD format.
The second stage
After the evaluation of the Foreigner’s ability to take the entrance examinations, until 1 June the Academy’s Admission Department sends to the entrant a written invitation to take the entrance examinations.
The candidates must apply to the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (hereinafter - CQAHE) for the evaluation and recognition of education received in foreign institutions.
By 15 June 2012 the entrants must submit to the Academy’s Admission Department:
- copy of passport / ID card (original or certified true copy)
- documents (originals) witnessing of university Bachelor degree (diploma and it's supplement) or their copies certified by a Notary Public;
- copy of musical / other artistic education certificate(s) / diploma(s)*
- A copy of certificate of the proficiency level in the language, in which the entrant intends to study (English, Russian, Lithuanian);
- Personal photo (for the examination sheet);
- certificate issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades (www.skvc.lt);
- Receipt of tuition fee payment.
- Housing Application Form (if needed);
In case not all the presented documents have been issued in the same surname (first name) - a copy of a document attesting the change of the surname (first name) certified by a Notary Public. Foreigners of Lithuanian descent, additionally – a document witnessing their Lithuanian descent from the Lithuanian community in the respective country. Certificate about a passed Lithuanian language credit test, if in the certificate concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades it is prescribed that a person has to take a Lithuanian language credit test – when entering programmes in the Lithuanian language. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
Deadlines for application:
- 1st of April for non-EU citizens;
- 15th of May for EU citizens.
Upon entrance to the Academy, conditions to study in English or Russian languages shall be established.
For more questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.