3rd Cycle (Postgraduate Studies)
Thank you for your interest in Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre!
How to Apply
Entrants shall submit to the Admission Committee:
- application form with photo (3 x 4);
- documents (originals) witnessing Master Degree (diploma and it's supplement) or their copies certified by a Notary Public;
- certificate issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades (www.skvc.lt);
- copy of an order of the Minister of Education and Science concerning recognition of the qualification gained in a foreign country;
- copy of passport (or ID);
- Letters of Recommendations of two scientists of the field selected;
- Curriculum Vitae and a description of scientific activities;
- research paper at the entrance examination and the list of publications and their copies;
- Housing Application Form (if needed);
- DVD recording (for applicants of non-EU countries).
EU citizens shall be admitted in the same order as citizens of the Republic of Lithuania. Information on entrance examinations shall be available in the Admission Committee.
In case not all the presented documents have been issued in the same surname (first name) - a copy of a document attesting the change of the surname (first name) certified by a Notary Public. Foreigners of Lithuanian descent, additionally – a document witnessing their Lithuanian descent from the Lithuanian community in the respective country. Certificate about a passed Lithuanian language credit test, if in the certificate concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades it is prescribed that a person has to take a Lithuanian language credit test – when entering programmes in the Lithuanian language. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
Deadlines for application:
- 15th of January for non-EU citizens;
- 15th of June for EU citizens.
Upon entrance to the Academy, conditions to study in English or Russian languages shall be established.
For more questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.