How to find us
- Central building – Gedimino pr. 42, a 19th century classical building on the main street of Vilnius houses the Central Administration, Concert Hall, Reading Hall, Educational Drama Theatre, IT Centre, Music Innovation Studies Centre, Percussion Studio, Opera Studio, Symphony Orchestra, and Departments of: Composition, Conducting, Organ and Harpsichord, Music History, Music Pedagogy, Piano Accompaniment, Piano.
- Building II – Tilto str 16/Vilniaus str. 6 is in the centre of town (near the concert hall “Congress Palace” and in front of the National Opera and Ballet Theatre). You will find there LMTA Student Union, Library, Chamber Hall and Departments of Chamber Ensemble, Choir Conducting, Music Theory, String Instruments, Wind Instruments, and Ethnomusicology.
- Building III – Gedimino pr 39, a classical building is (almost) closed for renovation.
- Building IV and V – Theatre and Film Faculty, address T. Kosciuškos str. 10 and 12 (so called "Sluškų Palace” and “Kosciuška”). "Sluškų Palace has been built in the 17th century and is protected as a cultural heritage. Departments of the Faculty of Theatre and Film are located there: Acting and Directing, Dance and Movement, Art History and Theory, Film and Television, Arts management as well as Educational Studio for Film and Television, Cinema Hall, Dance Studios, Theatre Manufactory, "Šoblės" film club. There also are some departments of the Faculty of Music: Folk Instruments, Accordion, Brass Instruments and Jazz Department.
- Building VI – Pamėnkalnio str. 15: Vocal Performance Department, Department of Foreign Languages, Department of Interdisciplinary Piano, Publishing Division.