A free-mover is a visiting student who is not a part of any exchange based on inter-university agreements and who registers for a short study period according to an individual study programme. Such studies do not lead to a degree or professional qualification.
Free-movers are required to pay tuition fees, the amount of which depends on their individual study plan and the number of contact hours assigned to the courses chosen by the student. Free-movers are not required to pass an entrance examination; however, the application will be followed by a test to rate your level of performance.
Application documents required:
- An DVD with 20-30 minutes of recorded performance or/and "portfolio";
- Passport copy;
- Application form for free-mover;
- Housing application form (if if you apply for a dormitory).
Deadlines for applications are:
- 1st of June for the Autumn Semester or all Academic Year;
- 1st of November for Spring Semester.
Application Documents should be sent by post. LMTA mailing address is:
International Relations Office
Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre
Gedimino pr. 42,
LT-01110 Vilnius, Lithuania
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office Coordinator for Student Exchange Roberta Čepulytė.