Quality of Studies
Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre aims at development of an institutional quality culture. The key principles and statements are:
- LMTA appreciates every member of the Community;
- Leadership is based on the principles of mutual respect and democracy;
- Encourages staff members who are interested in improving the quality processes;
- Supports meaningful changes;
- Analyzes, evaluates and improves LMTA activities and results;
- Responds to the opinion and suggestions of students, employees and stakeholders;
- Makes reasonable decisions collegially;
- Cares about quality of activities and fosters strategic development.
Quality Management Office of Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre coordinates processes of quality assurance.