(English) Health insurance


It is highly recommended that you take out health insurance in your home country. The European Health Insurance Card (former E111 form) is valid for EU citizens. Insurance is necessary for starting your temporary residence permit or visa arrangements. Please visit the State Patient Fund homepage (www.vlk.lt) for information on where to go in case of illness.