Apply now! ECMAster admission to the LMTA in Vilnius
Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre invites young chamber ensembles to study the joint programme European Chamber Music Master – ECMAster. As an EMCAster student, you receive advanced training in chamber music performance, study with inspiring professors at leading institutions in different European countries, and refine your musical presentation, communication and technical skills as an ensemble musician.
Application is open, entrance exams in Vilnius – on March 16th of 2020. More information you can find HERE.
Application deadline – February 15th: APPLICATION FORM.
Who is eligible?
The programme is open to established ensembles with a standard instrument combination (with a minimum of three ensemble members):
– String quartets
– Piano trios
– String trios
– Piano quartets
– Wind quintets
– Brass quintets
– Saxophone quartets
– Other ensembles (see the General programme description for more information)
– Member of an established ensemble
– All Ensemble Members must apply at the same institution
Joint admission criteria
All applicants must possess the skills and experience listed below at a level sufficient for them to meet the requirements of this programme of study both individually and as an ensemble.
– demonstrate advanced instrumental and musical abilities
– possess the relevant skills and experience in chamber music
– and prove their ability to independently make and reflect upon their own artistic decisions.
Submit application to the chosen institution containing a CV, a description of the ensemble’s activities and a master project proposal. Please observe carefully possible additional requirements by the institution!
– A prepared ensemble program of 60 minutes of at least three contrasting works or movements in different styles relevant for the ensemble type
– An interview
Chair of Admission Jury – professor Patrik Jüdt, Bern University of Arts, Switzerland.
2020 01 17