Information regarding studies at LMTA during the quarantine period
Considering the situation developed due to the spread of coronavirus, quarantine was announced throughout the territory of the Republic of Lithuania from 16 March to 27 April 2020. Following the requirements of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, all the LMTA buildings located in Vilnius and Klaipėda, except the Central Building in Vilnius (Gedimino Ave. 42), are closed. The students and teachers are not allowed into the LMTA premises for independent practice.
Information for the students and teaching staff
To ensure the continuity of the learning process, all the studies during the quarantine period are to be transferred onto a virtual learning environment and will be conducted via distance learning mode:
- All the theory classes that can be accessed by LMTA Moodle learning environment are to be conducted in the distance learning mode according to the curriculum.
- Practical sessions should be organised via distance learning mode by employing all possible ways of distant communication that each teacher can choose individually.
- Within the period of transferring the study process onto the virtual learning environment, the faculty deans will be responsible for the efficient communication among the teaching staff and IT specialists.
- Taking into consideration the given situation and circumstances, the dates of interim tests and examinations specified earlier in the LMTA academic calendar will be adjusted following the regulations issued by the deans and approved by Vice-Rector for Studies.
- All the information related to the changes to be made to the LMTA academic calendar will be forwarded to the teaching staff and students to their e-mail addresses assigned by the Academy.
- Where possible, the administrative staff of all the LMTA units will work remotely and can be accessed during LMTA office hours by email addresses indicated on the website.
- The heads of units are in charge of facilitating the internal communication and keeping all the LMTA staff informed regarding the work process and other relevant issues.
Faculty of Music
Dean – Prof. Deividas Staponkus: firstname.lastname@example.org +370 680 26585
Assistant Dean – Darius Stoskeliūnas: email@example.com +370 600 65826
Administrator – Rasa Dzimidaitė: firstname.lastname@example.org +370 698 12572
Faculty of Theatre and Film
Dean – Elona Bajorinienė: email@example.com +370 612 20240
Administrator of the Faculty – Kristina Kazilionienė: kristina.kazilionienė@lmta.lt +370 611 55165
Coordinator of Departments – Justina Širvelytė: firstname.lastname@example.org +370 612 61053
Coordinator of Film and Television Department – Miglė Levickienė: email@example.com +370 684 20276
Postgraduate Studies’ Office
Head – Daiva Buivydienė: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 687 94630
Study Information Office: email@example.com, +370 698 04783
Head – Daiva Mateikienė: firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 683 51953
Students Union: email@example.com +370 611 23009
Secretariat of the Rector‘s Council: +370 5 261 2691, mob. +370 696 98411.
CONTACTS FOR ADVICE ON REMOTE STUDIES
- for Moodle platform advice, please contact Roberto Becerra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for video conferences advice, please contact Vytenis Gadliauskas: email@example.com
- for remote and mixed methodology advice and technology use, please contact Mantautas Krukauskas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can also write on an e-mail: email@example.com
- for information on how to use electronic library resources, please contact Julija Vilniniškytė – firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 674 87092
Psychologyst – Inesa Kraujutienė: +370 640 12502
LMTA Chaplain Fr. Dovydas Grigaliūnas: +370 680 80078
The actual information concerning the spread of coronavirus and quarantine is continuously updated on the website of the Ministry of Health of The Republic of Lithuania, the website of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, the website Study in LT.