Apply to the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre!
On June 1 starts the centralized admission to bachelor and master studies. Entrance examinations will be organised remotely at the Academy between June 14 and August 2. EU citizens will be admitted in the same order as citizens of the Republic of Lithuania, and candidates may apply for a state-funded study place.
* To the LMTA entrance examinations are invited all applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility during the preliminary application.
Online application form (Centralised admission online application form) shall be completed no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the entrance examinations. The Timetable of entry examinations and consultations please find HERE.
The entry application includes:
1) documents (originals) witnessing secondary education (for bachelor studies), or a university Bachelor’s degree (diploma and its supplement; for master studies), or copies certified by a Notary Public,
2) recognition of education gained in a foreign country (for bachelor studies), recognition of a Bachelor’s qualification (for master studies): certificate issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades (more information at www.skvc.lt),
3) certificate in level of English or Russian language proficiency (at least B1),
4) copy of passport (or ID card), 4) certificate in level of English or Russian language proficiency (at least B1),
5) payment receipt of administration fee,
6) 1 photo.
More information: Admission to LMTA
June 1, 2021