The Music Innovation Studies Centre has the following premises:
Studio (1301) – 6 individual digital working places;
Sound editing room (1302) – 1 specialized sound recording and editing workstation;
Server room (1303);
Julius Juzeliūnas spatial sound sphere (1304) – 1 specialized spatial sound workstation, sound recording area (up to 20 performers), 40 seats for listeners.
Jurgis Karnavičius auditorium (1305): – 13 individual digital workstations, 25 seats for listeners.
Equipment of the Centre includes:
- Server equipment, including Dell PowerEdge servers, server racks etc.
- Musical instruments, including 88-key synthesizers (Yamah Motif XF8, Kurzweil PC3K8 1, Yamaha CP33), a MIDI drum kit (Roland TD-4KX2), a theremin (Etherwave+Theremin Controller), analog synthesizers Minimoog Voyager XL and Erica Synths rack, an electric string instrument set, and others.
- Studio equipment, including audio mixing console Avid/Euphonics SYSTEM5MC, various speakers and subwoofers (Quested, Genelec etc.).
- Wide array of microphones, including dynamic and condenser microphones, as well as ambisonic/surround microphones.
- Audio interfaces, including Merging Horus, ProTools HDX, various RME, Steinberg models etc.
- Digital routing is handled mostly via MADI and Dante.