Practical information includes basic facts about getting to Lithuania, living costs, transport, visa and temporary residence permit, health insurance, accommodation, student card ISIC, students’ union and contacts.
BEFORE ARRIVAL during 2022-2023 a. y.
Make sure that you have:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Learning Agreement
- Entry visa / Temporary Residence Permit if necessary (check infromation on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs https://www.urm.lt/default/en/ Migration Department under the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania http://www.migracija.lt/)
- Health Insurance valid in Lithuania
- A confirmation on reservation of accommodation at the Student Dormitory of the LMTA or private accommodation
- Informed your coordinator about arrival date-time and address in Vilnius not later then 5 days before arrival
CATERING AND OTHER SERVICES
If you stay in a hotel, hotel can provide catering services. Recommended internet grocery shops such as Barbora https://pagrindinis.barbora.lt/ (select English language), www.lastmile.lt, www.rimi.lt or www.a2bfood.lt. Order food from a number of popular restaurants and café at https://wolt.com/en/
- Requirement to have health insurance is valid for ALL incoming students
- Requirement to fill-in and sign the Commitment is mandatory for ALL incoming students
- Requirement to have a negative COVID-19 test (there are exceptions if fully vaccinated) (with translation to English/Russian)
CONTACTS: regular students – firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +370 612 61 194, room 126, central LMTA building (Gediminas Ave. 42); exchange students- email@example.com tel. (+370 5) 2124967, room 103 LMTA central building