Our site uses cookies to ensure you quality of service. By continuing browsing you agree with our Cookie policy , Privacy policy


How and where can I get a certificate that I am studying at LMTA?
You can order your study certificate online by filling in the certificate order form here

What is the difference between a study certificate and an academic certificate.
A study certificate states that you are a student at LMTA, the programme of study, specialisation, course and the expected date of graduation.
An academic certificate also states that you are a student at LAMT, your programme of study, specialisation, course, and the results of your studies for all semesters (or a selected period) (subjects, number of subjects in credits and grades).

Where can I find the timetables and academic calendar?
The academic calendar is available here, timetables of lectures, assessments and examination sessions are available here

Am I entitled to a scholarship?
If you are studying at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a state-funded study place, you may be awarded an scholarship for good academic results and/or artistic, creative or scientific activity.
If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be informed by your faculty administrator.
For more information on the types of scholarships and the conditions for awarding them, please check here. 

Tuition fees

When do I have to pay my tuition fees?
Fees for each semester must be paid within 30 calendar days of the start of the semester, i.e. by 30 September for the autumn semester and 2 March for the spring semester.

Can I postpone the payment of my tuition fees? How can I do this?
Tuition fee payment deadlines can be postponed if you have applied for a tuition fee loan with the National Study Fund (NSSF).
You must submit an application for deferment of tuition fees to the Study Office no later than 30 September (for the autumn semester) or 2 March (for the spring semester), accompanied by a copy of the loan application form from the SSF loan system.

Can I pay my tuition fees in instalments? What are the conditions?
Tuition fees can be paid in instalments. You must pay 50 per cent of the semester’s tuition fee by 30 September (autumn semester) or 2 March (spring semester) at the latest and submit a request to the Study Office for the payment of your tuition fee by instalments. A copy of the money order for the 50% payment must be attached to your application. The balance of the tuition fee must be paid no later than 1 December (autumn semester) and 1 May (spring semester).

LMTA IT Services

How do I log in to LMTA email, Moodle, Edina?
Every student who starts studying at LMTA creates a personal LMTA account (vardas.pavarde@stud.lmta.lt) and the login details are sent to his/her personal email.
You can log in to your LMTA email account here: https://mail.lmta.lt/.
You can log in to Edina, the LMTA study information system, at https://stud.edina.lt/ with your LMTA email address and password.
You can log in to Moodle, the LMTA’s virtual learning environment, at https://moodle.lmta.lt/ with your LMTA email address and password.

Where do I go if I have forgotten my LMTA account password or can no longer access it?
Information on IT issues can be found on the website: https://pagalba.lmta.lt/ or by email at pagalba@lmta.lt

How do I print or copy at the Academy?
LMTA has a new remote printing and copying system called myQ.  You will log in to your print account at https://print.lmta.lt with your LMTA email address and password. Please refer to the instructions on how to use myQ.

Who do I contact if I want to change lecturers?
If you wish to change a lecturer, you should contact the head of the relevant department in writing, stating the objective reasons.

Where do I go if I have individual needs related to learning or health difficulties or disabilities?
If you have a disability or individual needs (related to disability, health or learning difficulties), please contact the Community Wellbeing Centre (CWC) Manager at bgclmta.lt, or fill in the form. If you wish, the Head of the Community Wellbeing Centre can prepare recommendations for personalising the study process for disability, health or learning difficulty related needs, agree them with you and, with your consent, forward them to the faculty, lecturers, other departments that may be interested in this information.

Is psychological support available to students at LMTA?
Students at LMTA have access to free professional psychological support. Live and remote consultations are available in Vilnius and Klaipėda. It is also possible to contact the LMTA chaplain for a spiritual talk. Contact details of the psychologists and the chaplain can be found here.

How do I take academic leave (interrupt my studies)? What are the terms and conditions?
Students can take a break from their studies due to illness, pregnancy and childbirth, parental care, military service or for personal reasons.
You can interrupt your studies no more than 2 times in total during the entire period of study. Interruptions for personal reasons are allowed 1 time for a maximum of 1 year. Interruptions of studies due to illness may be taken for up to 1 year and, if necessary, may be extended 1 time for a period not exceeding 1 year. Interruptions of studies due to pregnancy, childbirth and childcare shall be interrupted for the period provided for by law, but no longer than until the child reaches the age of 3 years.
Studies may not be interrupted during a session, except for interruptions due to illness, pregnancy and childbirth, childcare or military service.
The application for interruption of studies must be submitted to the Dean’s Office, together with supporting documents (doctors’ or medical consultative commission’s certificate, child’s birth certificate, military service document).