Our site uses cookies to ensure you quality of service. By continuing browsing you agree with our Cookie policy , Privacy policy

Health Insurance

It is highly recommended that you take out health insurance in your home country, and it is requested that your health insurance has a covering policy if you are diagnosed with COVID-19.  

The European Health Insurance Card is valid for EU citizens. Insurance is necessary for starting your temporary residence permit or visa arrangements. Please visit the State Patient Fund for information on where to go in case of illness.