(English) Erasmus Student Mobility
How to Apply
Please check the list of Partner Institutions and make sure that your home institution is one of LMTA Erasmus partners. Incoming students may apply for one semester or full academic year.
All of the applications must be submited on EASY mobility platform at https://aec.dreamapply.com/
If your home institution does not use EASY platform, you can still submit your application as a student from External institution.
Erasmus application includes:
- EASY online application form
- Learning agreement (choose desired courses from our Course catalogue)
- Portfolio – up to 15 min. of video/audio performance (attached as a link to Youtube/Vimeo sites, or files linking to Dropbox or Wetransfer that opens without any passwords or logins)
- Transcript of records
- Housing Application Form (those who would like to apply for accommodation in the students dormitory)
Learning agreement should be agreed between three parties (home, host institution and student), and signed after confirmation of acceptance only. Exchange students may select up to 30 ECTS for the semester studies, and up to 70 ECTS for the academic year.
Deadlines for Erasmus Applications:
- 15th of May for the Autumn Semester or full academic year;
- 15th of November for Spring Semester.
Applications proceed to the relevant departments, and it decision making takes up to 4 weeks. Applicants will be informed about applications results immediately.
For any queries related to the mobility, please do not hesitate to contact student exchange coordinator Giedrė Antanavičienė, email@example.com.