1 STEP: PRELIMINARY APPLICATION
Foreign candidates are recommended to apply for a preliminary evaluation, which gives them the right to participate in the entrance examinations. Application for a preliminary evaluation includes:
- completed application form
- Link or video recording in DVD format
The deadline for the preliminary application is April 1. The results will then be sent to candidates by May 2.
2 STEP: ENTRY APPLICATION
All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility during the preliminary application round will be invited to the entrance examinations. Centralized admission to bachelor studies starts on 1 June. More information about Centralized admission.
Online application forms must be completed no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the entrance examination, which is indicated in the schedule of entrance examinations:
- Centralised admission online application form
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre online application form
The entry application includes the following:
- documents (originals) witnessing secondary education, or copies certified by a Notary Public
- recognition of education gained in a foreign country: certificate issued by LMTA or the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education concerning equivalents of subjects and transfer of grades (more information at www.skvc.lt)
- copy of passport (or ID)
- certificate in the level of English language proficiency (at least B1)
- 1 photo
3 STEP: ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Entrance examinations are organised at the Academy from June 13
EU citizens will be admitted in the same order as the Republic of Lithuania citizens, and candidates may apply for a state-funded study place.
- The timetable of entry examinations 2024 (information is being prepared)
- Regulations for student admission in 2024 (information is being prepared)
Chief Specialist: Viktorija Papievė
Phone: +370 650 68648
Address: Gediminas Ave. 42, 01110 Vilnius, Lithuania