1 STEP: PRELIMINARY APPLICATION
Foreign candidates are recommended to apply for a preliminary evaluation that gives them the right to participate in the entrance examinations. For a preliminary evaluation, candidates have to submit:
- application form;
- Link or video recording in DVD format
The preliminary application deadline is April 1. The results will then be sent to candidates by May 1.
2 STEP: ENTRY APPLICATION
All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility during the preliminary application round will be invited to the entrance examinations. Admission to master studies starts on June 1.
The online application form must be completed no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the entrance examination, which is indicated in the schedule of entrance examinations:
- Centralized admission online application form (information is being prepared)
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre online application form
The application includes the following:
- copy of passport / ID card
- documents (originals) witnessing a university Bachelor’s degree (diploma and its supplement), or copies certified by a Notary Public
- recognition of a Bachelor’s qualification: certificate issued by LMTA or the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (more information at www.skvc.lt)
- certificate in the level of English or Russian language proficiency (at least B1)
- payment receipt of the administration fee
3 STEP: ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Entrance examinations are organised at the Academy from June 13 (the entrance exam timetables will be announced soon).
EU citizens will be admitted in the same order as citizens of the Republic of Lithuania, and candidates may apply for a state-funded study place.
- The timetable of entry examinations 2023
- Regulations for student admission in 2023 (information is being prepared)
EDUCATION EXCHANGES SUPPORT FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Lithuanian state grants for full-time Master’s degree students to the citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Moldova, Ukraine, and foreigners of Lithuanian origin from non-EU and EFTA countries. Please, find more information here.
Chief Specialist: Viktorija Papievė
Phone: +370 650 68648
Address: Gediminas Ave. 42, 01110 Vilnius, Lithuania