2022 m. mokslo renginiai
KVIETIMAS TEIKTI PARAIŠKAS BALTIJOS MUZIKOLOGŲ KONFERENCIJAI
Kviečiame teikti paraiškas Baltijos muzikologų konferencijai „MUZIKA IR VIZUALIOJI KULTŪRA: PARTITŪRA, SCENA, EKRANAS“ (Music and Visual Culture: Score, Stage & Screen)
Konferencija vyks spalio 6-8 d. Vilniuje, ją organizuoja Lietuvos muzikos ir teatro akademija, bendradarbiaudama su Tarptautine muzikinės ikonografijos asociacija RIdIM.
Konferencija vyks anglų kalba.
Pasiūlymų pranešimams laukiama iki birželio 24 d.
Pranešimų anotacijas prašome siųsti prof. dr. Rimai Povilionienei el. p. email@example.com
THE BIENNIAL BALTIC MUSICOLOGICAL CONFERENCE. CALL FOR PAPERS
The Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre in collaboration with the RIdIM (Répertoire International d’Iconographie Musicale) organizes the biennial Baltic musicological conference held in Vilnius, October 6–8, 2022. Open call for papers and panels, submission by Friday, 24 June 2022.
The theme of the conference – “MUSIC AND VISUAL CULTURE: SCORE, STAGE & SCREEN” – is aimed to advance interdisciplinary investigations in and between music and visual arts. We intend to tackle both new and longstanding debates around these topics and to encompass a wide range of subjects relating to how the intersections between music and visual arts are evoked and reimagined in score, on stage and screen. We are interested in contributions that approach the issues from diverse perspectives by exploring the historical and theoretical connections between these areas. The program committee encourages submissions within the following areas, although other topics are welcome:
- Music in the Expanded Field: New Approaches to Interdisciplinarity
- Visualizing Music and Identity on Stage and Screen
- Scoring Music: From Augenmusik to Musical Graphics
- Iconography of Musical Instruments in Sociocultural Context
- Sound & Sight of Place and Space
- Music, Visual Culture and Gender Constructions
- Seeing Unseeable: Cross-disciplinary Perspectives
- Music Performance in Traditional and New Media
- Composing and Listening to Audio/visual
Hybrid conference. The conference language is English.
Dr. TATJANA MARKOVIC, Austrian Academy of Sciences, IMS Study Group “Music and Cultural Studies”
Prof. Dr. ANTONIO BALDASSARRE, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, RIdIM
Dr. ZDRAVKO BLAŽEKOVIC, Research Center for Music Iconography, CUNY Graduate Center, ICTM Study Group on Iconography of the Performing Arts
Selected papers of the conference will be published in the international peer-reviewed scientific journal ‘Lithuanian Musicology’ indexed in SCOPUS, ERIH+, EBSCO, etc.
Antonio Baldassarre, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, RIdIM (Répertoire International d’Iconographie Musicale)
Zdravko Blažekovic, Research Center for Music Iconography, CUNY Graduate Center, ICTM Study Group on Iconography of the Performing Arts
Tatjana Markovic, Austrian Academy of Sciences, IMS Study Group “Music and Cultural Studies”
Lina Navickaitė-Martinelli, Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre
Rima Povilionienė, Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre
Rūta Stanevičiūtė, Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre
Local arrangements committee:
Vita Česnulevičiūtė, Ingrida Jasonienė, Lina Navickaitė-Martinelli, Rima Povilionienė, Rūta Stanevičiūtė
Call for papers:
1. Individual papers. Abstracts of no longer than 300 words, plus five keywords and an optional list of references (max 10). Individual paper presentations are 20 minutes long to be followed by 10 minutes of discussion.
2. Panels (of 3 or 4 presenters). The panel organizer should submit the panel abstract and all individual abstracts (200 words each) in one document, with a full list of participant names and email addresses.
Proposals as a doc/odt/rtf attachment. The following format should be used:
- Name, affiliation and contact email address
- Type of presentation (select one from: panel, individual paper)
- Title of presentation
- Abstract (300 words maximum; in the case of panels, include a general abstract followed by individual abstracts, in total 1200 words maximum)
- CV (100 words maximum; in case of panels, CVs of all participants)
Abstract submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: Friday, 24 June 2022
Accepted speakers will be informed by 15 July 2022. The conference registration fee – 30 EUR (student registration fee – 15 EUR). It includes conference material, coffee breaks and conference reception. Information about registration and accommodation will be sent after acceptance of proposals.
Prof. dr. Rima Povilionienė, email@example.com
2022 m. gegužė
- gegužės 4 d. LMTA metinė konferencija. Daugiau informacijos